Engineering / Public Works

Water Tanks 002-3

Public Works

Brent Taron, Public Works Foreman
Public Works Yard - 2070 Peninsula Road

Public Works Yard Office: 250-726-7133
Cell: 250-266-0598

After-hours Emergencies (4:30pm - 8:00am)

Call 250-726-8587 to report a Public Works Emergency.
Emergencies could include water or sewer main breaks, dangerous debris or fallen trees on a street or damaging potholes.


Public Works or Parks Service Requests

To request work or report a concern from Public Works or Parks, citizens are encouraged to complete an online form or call into the main office. You’ll receive a call back for your service request within 72 hours.

Examples of service requests might include:

  • Water system: leaks, discoloured water, low pressure, requests from the public for service
  • Sewer system: backups, system isn’t draining, odor from lift stations
  • Streetscape: potholes, sidewalk concerns, streetlights, street signage, earth, and grading issues
  • Storm system: water pooling in the street, damaged manholes
  • Buildings: too hot/too cold, lights out, leaking roof, broken window, paint job needed
  • Green Spaces: landscaping needed, upkeep up green spaces, fallen trees, overgrown areas
  • Trails: washed out trails, signage problems, overgrown areas, general upkeep

For emergencies such as fires or floods, please immediately call the appropriate emergency contacts.

 Submit a Public Works or Parks Service Request or Concern Using the Citywide Online Form >

Notice of Personal Information Collection: The personal information on this form is being collected for the purpose of processing your service request, in accordance with section 26(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
For more information about how this information will be used, please contact the Manager of Corporate Services at 250-726-7744.

District Utilities and Utility Requests

The District of Ucluelet provides the following utilitites;

  • Water
  • Sewer

Utility Request Forms can be downloaded below, or from the District Publications, Forms, Policies & Bylaws page. Forms are also available from the Front Desk at the Municipal Office, 200 Main Street, Ucluelet.

 Water Services Application Form

Sanitary Sewer Services Application Form

Water Service Application (Turn On or Shut Off)

Water Hydrant Application Form

Other Utilities