NOTICE OF ANNUAL MUNICIPAL REPORT
The District of Ucluelet’s 2021 Annual Municipal Report is now available for public inspection. The report contains:
- audited annual financial statements;
- list of property tax exemptions;
- report of municipal services and operations; and
- progress report on municipal objectives and measures.
Council will consider the Annual Municipal Report and submissions and questions from the public at its Regular Council Meeting on Tuesday, June 29, 2021 at 3:30 pm, Ucluelet Community Centre located at 500 Matterson Drive. Written submissions will be considered public information pursuant to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. For more information about how to communicate with Council visit: https://ucluelet.ca/community/district-of-uclueletcouncil/communicating-with-council
The report is available online at https://ucluelet.ca/community/district-of-ucluelet-council under “Useful Links” or by clicking the picture below. The report can also be viewed at the District Office located at 200 Main Street on weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., excluding holidays.
Please direct your submissions and questions to:
- Joseph Rotenberg, Manager of Corporate Services
- 200 Main Street (P.O. Box 999), Ucluelet, BC VOR 3AO
- Tel: 250-726-7744